FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS at TSB SHIPPING!
(1) How do I sign up for your receiving service?
Registering is easy! Simply fill out the short registration form on our home page and you can immediately place an order the same day using your name and our address for the shipping!
(2) I don’t have a middle name – can I still use your service?
Absolutely! Just put a dash ( – ) in the middle initial spot, and we’ll know what to do!
(3) Can someone pick my parcel up for me?
Yes, provided they bring an invoice, tracking number or email that identifies each parcel they wish to pick up. No exceptions.
(4) How can I pay when I come to pick up?
We accept US and Canadian cash (at 1.10 exchange rate), American Express, Mastercard, VISA and checks drawn on U.S. accounts. There is a $10.00 minimum for all credit card transactions, or a $2.00 fee will be applied.
(5) Is it okay if the website I am ordering from adds 4 digits after the zip code “98281”?
Yes, that code will work, too. That four digit number is an internal number used by the US Postal Service and helps them with their sorting process – it does not change our ability to receive it.
(6) What time are you usually done processing your shipments for each carrier? If I’m coming to pick up the same day my parcel arrives, what time should I come?
Delivery times and amounts vary every day, which affects the time it takes to process them. With that said, the following list outlines what the average delivery and processing times are Monday through Friday:
- USPS delivers around 9:30am – usually processed by 1pm
- UPS delivers around Noon – usually processed by 4pm
- FedEx Express delivers around Noon – usually processed by 1pm
- FedEx Ground delivers around 1pm – usually processed by 5pm
Saturdays are different. Only USPS delivers on Saturday, and they do so around 9am. We are usually finished logging in around 2pm, but that time does vary. If you need to pick up your parcel the same day it arrives, we suggest you call before coming down to verify the delivery times first. Otherwise, please plan on picking up your parcel the day following its delivery.
(7) What’s the largest sized parcel you are able to receive?
We are equipped with a pallet jack and a lift gate on our trailer which accommodates most freight items. We can comfortably accommodate a maximum weight of 500 pounds for non-palletized items, and 1500 pounds for palletized items.
(8) If I’ve registered some time ago and haven’t used your service in a while, do I need to re-register?
Do NOT re-register as it could possibly create a duplicate record in our system which can cause confusion when we are logging in parcels. Instead, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to confirm your contact information for you.
(9) When I place my order, should I give the sender your phone number or mine?
You should list your phone number, not TSB’s. If there are any questions about your order, the sender will want to talk to the person who placed the order, not our staff!
(10) How much will it cost to ship a parcel from your location?
Email us at email@example.com with the zip code, weight, and dimensions of your parcel and we will be happy to provide you with a shipping quote.
(11) Are you able to sign for my parcel?
We sign for all FedEx, FedEx Ground, and UPS parcels! If there is a signature requested for USPS parcels, they will be signed for as well.
(12) What are your hours?
We are open Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm, and Saturdays from 8am to 4pm.
(13) What holidays are you closed?
Please check out our Holiday Hours page at the following link:
(14) How long will you keep my items?
We’re so glad you asked! We hold everything for two months in total, but we do start charging storage after two weeks. See our POLICIES page for more details!
(15) What should I do if I haven’t received an email?
We do ask our customers to always track their own items just in case the emails don’t come through. If the tracking shows as delivered (track your items here) and you haven’t heard from us by the following day, please get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to help you figure out what happened!
(16) Will you forward my parcels to me in Canada?
We’re sorry to say it, but NO. We cannot forward any parcels at all. If you cannot come down and pick up your items, you’re more than welcome to send someone else to pick up for you. Click on the link below to see what they’ll need!
(17) Do you charge per parcel, or do you have some sort of bulk discounting available?
We do charge per parcel – even if you’re ordering from the same company. We do not have any bulk pricing in effect.