REGISTRATION FOR FIRST-TIME CUSTOMERS
Before you register, please read the following:
1. There is only a need to register one time. Please do not re-register every time you place an order using our address.
2. If an entire household intends to use the receiving service, please register EVERY name in the family as is appropriate to ensure that email notifications go out to the proper family member. Please ensure that each parcel contains only one person’s name per label.
3. Emails are an automatic function of our inventory program, and are sent as a courtesy only. TSB is not responsible for letting you know when parcels arrive nor are we responsible for your lost emails. We strongly recommend that you track your own parcels until the manifest shows a delivered status to our address.
4. The RATES page outlines all the receiving and storage fees that apply. The STORAGE page outlines all of our storage and disposal policies. Please read it carefully before placing your online order. By registering, you are agreeing to comply with all of our storage and disposal policies.
5. If boxes arrive with damage on the exterior of the box, we make a special notation in the notification email you receive. TSB will open and inspect parcels for damage only if requested by the customer before the item is delivered. We DO NOT accept responsibility for exterior or hidden damage sustained to parcels during transit.
6. After you have registered, you may immediately begin using our mailing address with the following format:
Your name (exactly as submitted in the below registration form)
1574 Gulf Road
Thank you. We look forward to serving you!
click here to begin your registration.